Patient Safety Information
How We Are Keeping You Safe
At Madrona Dental Care, we have always made your safety and our infection control procedures a top priority.
The following is a list of procedures we have implemented to further enhance our infection control protocols in light of the recent pandemic:
- Our clinical team continues to wear a mask, face shield and gloves for all hygiene treatment provided.
- We utilize an antimicrobial pre-rinse prior to all hygiene and treatment appointments to reduce exposure to germs.
- We have enhanced air management with Ultra Low Particle Air filtration units with UV light in each treatment room, as well as specialized filters for our air circulation system.
- We incorporate the use of hands-free suction devices during hygiene visits to minimize airborne aerosols.
- We thoroughly sanitize each patient’s room and all equipment, as well as sterilize all instruments prior to each patient’s use.
- We utilize a digital software system to minimize cross contamination.
Thank you for trusting us with your care and dental health. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Gray and the Madrona Dental Care Team
“I truly feel safe while in their care. They are amazing!” – LB
Monday - Thursday
8am - 5pm